Frequently Asked Questions
Mark your calendar for September 26-28, 2023, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
Below is a snapshot of the daily schedule and you can explore the full agenda here.
Tuesday, September 26
1:30 pm – 4:30 pm | Opening Keynote and Breakout Sessions
5:00 pm – 6:30 pm | Welcome Reception
Wednesday, September 27
8:30 am – 5:15 pm | Keynotes and Breakout Sessions
5:15 pm – 6:15 pm | Expo Hall Reception
7:00 pm – 10:00 pm | MADS & Content Marketing World Party
Thursday, September 28
8:30 am – 12:00 pm | Keynotes and Breakout Sessions
1:15 pm – 4:30 pm | Workshops (open to All Access passholders only)
We offer discounts for groups of 4 or more – the more people who join you, the bigger your discount! Please email us at [email protected] for more information and instructions.
We also offer a limited number of discounts to approved non-profit organizations, minority-owned businesses, and those currently attending an academic institution. Email us at [email protected] for details.
You may cancel your participation at any time but please be aware of the event cancellation policy listed below.
- If you cancel on or before July 31, 2023, you will be refunded your registration fee less a 10% processing fee. In lieu of cancellation you may send someone else in your place. To request a refund, an email MUST be sent to [email protected] by July 31, 2023, 11:59pm EST.
- If you cancel after July 31, 2023, you will not be eligible for a refund but still may send someone else in your place.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made for pass downgrades.
- Refunds cannot be issued on-site.
- Refunds are not available for no-shows. If you are unable to attend the event, we recommend that you send a substitute in your place.
Please note that the conference program is subject to change including programming cancellations and scheduling. MADS is not responsible, and refunds will not be provided under these circumstances.
All changes to registrations must be presented in written form. Email modification requests to [email protected].
We will follow all local guidelines as it relates to COVID-19.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please complete the information form found here.
The call for speakers is open through April 30. If you are interested in submitting a proposal, learn more and start your application here.
For questions regarding your attendance at the Marketing Analytics & Data Science conference, please contact the real people at [email protected].