We know sustainability is important to our attendees and exhibitors, as well as to our community as a whole. Not only are we committed to running our event in an environmentally and socially responsible way, we also want to go further and inspire the sustainable development of the industry we serve.
How Are We Building a Sustainable Event?
We want MADS to be run in a socially responsible manner. To do so, we are focusing on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host cities and measuring our impacts
- Supporting sponsors and partners in donating to local and industry-related charities
The event will be run in an increasingly environmentally responsible manner, focusing on:
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Creating less waste and discouraging giveaways from exhibitors
- Considering sustainability credentials for every item sourced for the event
- Powering MADS by renewable electricity, helping us in our journey towards Net Zero
Our aim is to promote long-term sustainable development – in the way that we run the event but also in how it’s implemented in the market as a whole. We are committing to:
- Using our content to support the sustainability of the community we serve
- Facilitating discussions on pertinent topics including diversity & inclusion, gender balance, sustainability trends, the impact on the environment & more…
FasterForward to Zero
Informa, the parent company of the Marketing Analytics & Data Science conference, is taking a FasterForward approach to sustainability, moving faster to become a zero waste and net zero carbon business.
A series of activities and commitments carried out between 2020-2025 will ensure Informa’s events become ever more sustainable, delivering a truly positive impact to the markets we serve. We will also actively help our partners, customers, and wider markets to achieve the same.
Informa’s FasterForward commitments include:
- Become carbon neutral across our events by 2025
- Halve the waste generated through our events by 2025
- Embed sustainability inside 100% of our events by 2025