Speak at MADS
What Makes a Good Proposal
Sessions should be original and relevant to today’s marketing analysts and data scientists. We know that many of you speak at other events, but we ask that you customize your talk for our audience.
Combine innovative ideas with actionable takeaways
Attendees want to leave your session with actionable takeaways. Try to answer: What was your challenge? What did you do? How did it work? How can my brand do it too?
Bring real-world perspective
We love agencies and consultants, but co-presenting with a client gives you a much better chance of being selected because peers love to hear from peers.
Cover future trends
The future is now! Attendees want to learn about the forward-looking topics that they need to be thinking about and working on.
Prepared presentations by 1-2 speakers in a session track based on real life examples that include actionable takeaways.
This can include time for Q&A.
Please be clear about the presentation level – beginner, intermediate or advanced.
Workshops are interactive and allow attendees to build new skills and apply learnings to their own businesses.
- The session title and description you enter will be displayed on our agenda. Use clear and explanatory text so that attendees can easily understand what your session is about, why they should attend, and what they will learn.
- Headshots and bios are required for all speakers and may be displayed on our website and/or marketing materials. Please provide a headshot of 500 x 500px or larger.
- Speaking examples are required. If you don’t have a link to a previous speaking engagement, create a simple recording for our selection team from your phone. We want to get to know you and your personality!
- No late submissions will be accepted. The deadline is May 10, 2023 at 11:59pm EDT.
Event dates are September 26-28, 2023 in Washington, D.C.
This will be an in-person event and Keynotes and Breakout Sessions will be recorded for on-demand viewing.
Breakout Sessions will take place on each day between the following hours:
· Tuesday, Sept. 26: 1:00pm – 4:15pm
· Wednesday, Sept. 27: 8:30am – 5:15pm
· Thursday, Sept. 28: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Workshops will take place on Thursday, Sept. 28 between 1:00pm and 4:30pm.
Yes! Speakers selected for MADS 2023 will receive a complimentary All Access Pass that provides access to Workshops and all On-Demand content.
You will hear back from the selection committee by late May/early June.
Please note, with the exception of Workshops and Keynotes, we are unable to cover travel expenses or speaker fees, but we will do our best to give you exposure in our community and to give you a great on-site experience.